Thought I'd update everyone and post these photos to show Katie didn't end up with a mohawk or anything crazy....
You'll recall that after Mr. Scissorhands (in the background acting all non-chalant and innocent-like) whacked off several inches here there and yonder, I had to take Katie to get a new 'do. So here it is. "Why, that's not bad at all," you say. "In fact, it's beautiful! What's wrong with it?"
People, help me here. It was hard, ok. I know it wasn't too bad on you, and by the looks of it wasn't too bad on Princess either. It made me so sick when Lynn kept picking up her hair and saying, "Oh my." And that was after I'd recovered from the sickness I experienced picking up big chunks of it from behind toy chests and in closet corners!!!!!!!!
If you've had a daughter with long beautiful locks and she reached the age of 5 and 4 1/2 months without ever having a haircut, then you my dear friend understand!! I'm getting over it. It's easier to wash, condition, comb, dry, style...
but she's not my baby girl anymore.
I could help her go shorter like mine...she touched my cheek the first day she saw it and said, "I like it, Holly."
ReplyDeleteARGGGHHHH! I think I'll pass...my heart can't take it!!
ReplyDelete