Last week Dan and I were semi-arguing/discussing our day. Dan discovered that no, I did NOT pick up the drycleaning (he has a car...and the checkbook). We "talked" about who did what, and I told him I did not have time, I had already done this and that, and he could have done it, on and on. Dan said something about why didn't I do it...round and round we went. I finally "walked" out. I don't recall it being an issue we got stuck on, or that we ever even discussed it again, or that either one of us stayed upset with the other.
The next day Dan told me that after I walked out, Jack said to him, "Dad don't be mad at her. She does a lot and she's doing the best she can."
Nothing more needs to be said here, now does it.
AWWWWW, yepper, better hold on to that one! It's priceless. Those moments come and sorta slip away, but that one is a keeper forever.
ReplyDeleteYes, thanks, I think so too. All it takes is one little moment like this to keep me going a little while longer!
ReplyDelete